The Key Ingredients that Make Gut Performance® Unique
We scientifically developed Gut Performance to boost your gut health so that you can get the most out of what you put in your body.
Gut Performance is a natural AND evidence-based gut health supplement – no superstition in sight! Developed by food scientists, the ingredients have been analysed and tested to innovate a product that actually works!
We use only the highest quality ingredients available and produce in facilities that meet or exceed Australian Government Food Standard Accreditation.
Sugarcane Stem – The Secret Weapon in Gut Performance®
Don’t panic! It’s not sugar, but the stem of the sugarcane plant. The sugar has been removed, and only the rich micronutrients and functional compounds are left behind.
Why Sugarcane stem?
- It’s a powerhouse of micronutrients that help balance your blood sugar levels.
- The high-quality fibre helps defend your insides from inflammation and disease.
- It’s rich in antioxidants that can prevent cell damage.
- It’s an effective prebiotic, which helps digestion and promotes the absorption of nutrients.
Red Sorghum – Ancient Gut Food
Red Sorghum is an age-old, non-GMO gluten-free grain. This dynamo ingredients contains the best type of starch for a happy gut.
Why red sorghum?
- It’s an easy-to-digest alternative to wheat-based food, and it’s FODMAP friendly!
- Its range of antioxidants reduce inflammation and cell damage.
- It takes longer to digest, so it can feed and strengthen your good gut bacteria and help with weight control.
- It’s low GI, helping to prevent sugar highs and lows that wreak havoc with your body and mind during the day.
Beetroot – The weapon against bowel disease
Did you know that beetroot is one of the only foods to genuinely earn the ‘superfood’ label? We only use Beetroot POwder, not juice, which is why it’s still FODMAP friendly and very low in sugar.
The best bits of red beetroot
- They are loaded with complex dietary fibre that can strengthen good gut bacteria and improve digestion.
- They are high in folate, which can aid new cell growth and tissue repair, particularly of the digestive tract.
- Studies show it can enhance muscle performance and endurance.
Blackcurrant – The Powerhouse Plant
Traditional medicine has used blackcurrants for centuries – from the leaves to the seeds. But now clinical studies are getting behind this powerhouse plant.
What’s to love about blackcurrants?
- Their extremely high antioxidant levels (double the amount of blueberries!) help boost your immunity and can lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- They’re vitamin superstars with four times the amount of vitamin C than oranges, helping metabolism and cell repair
- They can reduce muscle damage, speeding recovery and increasing performance during exercise. So you can train harder for longer!
- They can also act as a prebiotic, strengthening your good gut bacteria.
Gut Performance Original
Original raspberry flavour. Available in a 30 serve tub, convenient 14 sachet Travel Pack or single serve sachet (min. 3).
Gut Performance Blackcurrant
Delicious new functional Blackcurrant flavour available in a convenient 14 sachet Travel Pack or single serve sachet (min. 3).
Hungry for more information?
Read about how Gut Performance works using the simplest of ingredients and what makes Gut Performance unique on our blog.
We’ve created a great new tasting Gut Performance with a new powerhouse gut health ingredient – Blackcurrant
What’s the FODMAP diet all about and how can Gut Performance help those on a low-FODMAP regime?
Gut Performance™ is a 100% natural concentrated whole food that is scientifically developed. It stands alone from other products on the market for several reasons. It doesn’t contain any preservatives, colours and flavours. Most importantly - it’s scientifically...