Gut Performance Interview
With WBFF World Champion Hattie Boydle and Chief Scientist of Gut Performance, Dr Malcolm Ball.
- What is Gut Performance?
- What are the main ingredients and why were they chosen?
- What’s the difference between drinking beetroot juice and the beetroot powder found in Gut Performance?
- What makes sugarcane the star ingredient in Gut Performance?
- What makes Gut Performance different to all the other ‘Gut Health’ products flooding the market?
- What’s your advice for athletes and people training a lot to help them overcome any gut health issues they may be facing?
- What are some of the symptoms of Gut issues?
- The difference between using ‘Food as Medicine’ and a traditional pharmaceutical approach
- Is Gut Performance safe to take for people with IBS, Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn’s Disease?
- Does stress from everyday life have an effect on gut health?
WBFF World Champion 2016
Dr Malcolm Ball
Chief Scientist - Gut Performance