You are Healthy. Fit. Strong. Athletic.
You train hard and spend a lot of time and energy looking after yourself. But you’re still plagued with constipation, nausea, irregular bowel motions, fatigue, bloating…….and the list goes on.
Intuitively you know this is a gut issue, and it’s affecting your whole body. You’ve seen the testimonials flooding in every day on the Gut Performance™ Instagram page. People are feeling less bloated with more energy in a few days.
You’re sceptical, and you should be. But the reality is, nothing has worked for you up to now. Not even the radical change in diet.
Gut Performance™ may be the missing key to take your training and results to the next level.
As you know, gut health affects everything! Research shows the gut and gut bacteria (microbiome), play a primary role in your ability to:
- Absorb nutrition
- Recover from workouts and handle stress
- Affect energy levels, mood, and metabolic function
- Increase daily performance
How can Gut Performance™ help me?
Gut Performance™ helps your gut perform at an optimum level day after day by:
- Stimulating intestinal wall health. This protects your gut from inflammation and disease.
- Enhancing cellular lining function. This allows your body to absorb all the micronutrients it needs to promote growth and boost muscle repair and recovery post training.
- Facilitating a healthy gut to efficiently eliminate toxins and waste products from entering your body via the digestive system. This makes you feel on top of your game.
- Improving athletic performance, through increased muscle oxygenation and endurance.
- Significantly decreasing gut inflammation which causes common symptoms of constipation, gas, bloating, irregular bowel motions and nausea due to irritation of the digestive tract.
- Helping the ‘good’ bacteria to thrive while facilitating the elimination or control of ‘bad’ bacteria which is present when living a modern lifestyle (alcohol, diet, medications).
- Being rich in antioxidants resulting in reduced tissue damage and inflammation.
- Decreases moodiness, cravings, and fatigue by regulating blood sugar levels.
What is in Gut Performance™?
Gut Performance™ combines highly nutritious foods that both you and your gut microbiota need for good health and better athletic performance.
The ingredients and formula have been scientifically developed and researched over the past 7 years. (For more information, listen to the podcast with Dr Malcolm Ball). This was done to understand the reasons people taking the key ingredients were experiencing improved gut function, and as a result, vastly improved general health and wellbeing. Now, recent research shows gut health is a critical component to optimal athletic performance.
So, what makes Gut Performance™ so unique? It’s in the ingredients.
Sugarcane Stem – The Secret Weapon in Gut Performance™
Don’t panic! It’s not sugar, but the stem of the sugarcane plant. The sugar (sucrose) has been removed, and the functional compounds are left behind.
What is unique to Gut Performance™ is the extraction process developed by our scientists (patented). No heat or chemicals are used in the extraction process of the sugar. This maintains the integrity of the whole cell fibre and the bioavailability of the micronutrients found in the stem.
Some of the best qualities of Sugarcane stem:
- It’s a powerhouse of micronutrients. In particular, Chromium. This is key to maintaining blood glucose balance.
- Maintaining the whole cell fibre during the extraction process allows for a high quality soluble and insoluble dietary fibre. The multiple types of fibre in the sugarcane stem have been shown to directly stimulate the intestinal wall, thickening the mucous layer and protecting it from inflammation and disease.
- Rich in polyphenolic and flavonoid antioxidants, which are used by the body directly and our microbiome to prevent cell damage.
- Effective prebiotic (non-digestible food for ‘good’ bacteria) which helps digestion, promotes the absorption of nutrients essential for bone health and reduces levels of compounds known to cause inflammation.
Beetroot – the weapon against bowel disease
Beetroot is possibly one of the only foods to genuinely earn the ‘superfood’ label. It contains vitamins A, B, and C, potassium, magnesium, folate, soluble fibre, and antioxidants.
Multiple scientific studies have shown it can improve athletic performance, lower blood pressure and increase blood flow amongst other health-enhancing benefits.
Some of the best benefits for you are:
- Beetroot enhances muscle performance and endurance by improving muscle oxygenation during exercise. This is because it’s high in organic nitrate, which is converted in the stomach to Nitric Oxide (NO). Nitric Oxide plays some essential roles in maintaining good gut health. Specifically, for people training or competing, it acts as a vasodilator. This opens up your blood vessels and allows more blood and oxygen to be delivered to muscles.
- Red Beets are loaded with complex dietary fibre. This fibre bypasses digestion and heads down to the colon, where it either feeds the friendly gut bacteria or adds bulk to the stool. This promotes digestive health, keeps you regular and prevents gastrointestinal conditions and symptoms such as constipation, gas, bloating, irregular bowel movement and nausea.
- Red beets have a high vitamin and mineral content. Particularly folate, which has been shown to aid in new cell growth. Therefore, it plays a role in tissue repair, particularly of the digestive tract. That means gut damage is repaired.
Red Sorghum – Ancient Gut Food
Red Sorghum is a traditional gluten-free grain known to be high in resistant starch as well as a range of antioxidants. It hasn’t been genetically modified like other grains.
Some of the specific benefits of having red sorghum in Gut Performance™:
- It is used as a low inflammatory alternative to wheat-based food. Therefore, it’s easier to digest and tolerate.
- It contains a range of antioxidants which help scavenge free radicals that, if unchecked can lead to inflammation and damage.
- The resistant starch feeds the gut microbiome, and new research has shown it plays a role in improved gut health and weight control.
- Takes longer to digest as it has a low glycaemic index. This slows down the rate at which glucose is released into the bloodstream, preventing those highs and lows.
Why is Gut Performance™ different from other supplements?
Gut Performance is not a ‘supplement’, it’s a food. The reason why most supplements you’ve taken in the past failed to produce the results, is because unlike foods, they are very simple. It isn’t enough to take singular compound vitamins or supplements. Our gut is not designed to work that way!
It’s the combination of 100% natural food ingredients.
Gut Performance™ combines very nutrient dense whole foods in clever ways, so it can be absorbed and utilised by the body.
Supplements and proteins taken with Gut Performance will be much better tolerated and absorbed by the gut.
When you’re training, all you need is a simple and effective shake to help replace the micronutrients your body requires to be at peak athletic performance. Make those hours and effort you put into your training and health worth it.
You look Healthy. Fit. Strong. Athletic. Let Gut Performance™ help you feel it and then take your athletic performance to the next level.