- 1 scoop Gut Performance @gut_performance
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup strawberries or any fruit you like
- The night before add the chia seeds, milk, Gut Performance and blueberries to a bowl or jar and mix well. Place in the fridge overnight while the chia soaks up the liquid.
- In the morning check the consistency of the chia pudding, if it’s too firm, add extra liquid.
- To make the parfaits, add some granola into the bottom of a glass, add some chia seeds mixture and repeat the layers
- Top with some fruits and enjoy it !!♥️